Garden Design Consultancy
Consultancy for Clients
Sometimes clients just need some advice in helping point them in the right direction.
This can involve:
- Brainstorming and ideas for overall concept schemes
- Suggesting layouts and planting schemes
- Advice on costs and budget
- Recommending landscapers
- Supplying plants
I hugely enjoy working with architects and the client benefits enormously from the best of both professions working together. More and more architectural practices are offering clients the “total package” for both interior and exterior work thus enabling the client to move in with their garden finished too.
I offer architects the following services: –
- Support for Planning Applications via overall garden scheme – increasingly Local Authorities look positively at schemes that consider and mitigate their environmental impact from the start.
- Plans for hard landscaping layouts
- Planting schemes & maintenance schedules
- Planting schedules for obtaining supply quotes
- Full Specifications and Setting Out drawings to enable accurate landscaper quotes
- Construction drawings
- Overseeing the development of the garden design
- Consultancy for both planting and hard landscaping